"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~ Margaret Mead
Exceptional Equestrians welcomes individuals interested in becoming board members. Board meetings are bimonthly,
and we ask that board members be committed to helping Exceptional Equestrians in the following ways:
- Advocate for Exceptional Equestrians’ mission and values, represent Exceptional Equestrians, and act as a spokesperson.
- Provide program oversight and assist in quality assurance.
- Commit to ensuring the financial sustainability of Exceptional Equestrians by extending our reach in the community to connect with charitable organizations, businesses, and individuals.
- Participate in Exceptional Equestrians fundraisers and events.
Exceptional Equestrians Board of Directors
- Lisa Kafka – President and Executive Director
- Ellen Janssen – Chairperson
- Mark Weber – Vice President
- Nancy Jacobe – Treasurer
- Susan Endries - Secretary
- Bob Gafvert
- Elizabeth Moberg-Wolff, MD
- Jeffrey Schwab, MD*
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Tammy Walker
* Emeritus member
Exceptional Equestrians is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides equine-assisted therapies to individuals with special needs.
©2014 Exceptional Equestrians